The Nurburgring Diaries Challenge Archives

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Welcome to the GT4 'ring diaries archives

Ok, ringers, I decided that it was long overdue that we have some sort of archives of our numerous challenges, so I put this up to achieve that end. Here you'll find a mostly complete list of all WR's and RR's to date. I will also be compiling as complete a list of past BR's as possible, though many will likely be forever lost, and many more will lack the details that really made these unique challenges so fun. I will be keeping all current BRs in their original full form to preserve their intent.

If you've stumbled across this blog by accident, but happen to be a Gran Turismo 4 fan, I suggest you check out the GT4 message board at www.gamefaqs.com, and find a topic entitled "The Nurburgring Diaries: Volume ...". If it seems like your kind of thing, feel free to join in the fun.

~Soulidarity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home